Thanks for your interest in becoming a Heart Physics® coach.
Heart Physics® tools are utilized by pastors, counselors, health practitioners, life coaches, and consultants as a supplement to the services offered to their clients. Because of the uniqueness of these modules they are easily incorporated into many different types of therapy and/or ministry.
Those who desire to develop their skills to take Heart Physics® to others should pursue certification. The first step toward any certification is personal application. Apart from personal experience we will be very shallow and limited in our capacity to help others in any area, especially in areas of the heart. When you have faced and worked through the challenge of developing your own heart you will anticipate what others will face. You will know how to guide them through the process and you will be knowledgeable enough to turn every obstacle into a growth experience.
The first level of certification is Heart Physics® Coach. A coach is someone who has completed the required training and required reading, and through personal experience has mastered the ability to lead a client through an effective Put Off – Put On exercise.
Coaches are qualified to use Heart Physics® one-on-one in their personal practice, ministry, or their circle of influence.
Certified Coaches with current CEUs receive:
- a 25% discount on all Heart Physics® materials for resale.
- permission to display a Heart Physics® Coach Certificate.
- permission to sell Heart Physics® modules for a profit.
- affiliate status, earning sales commissions for products their clients order directly through the HeartPhysics.com website.
Steps to Start Your Process
1. Meet all the requirements for becoming a Heart Physics® Coach. (click this link or copy and paste to your browser: www.heartphysics.com/application-checklist/)
2. Read and agree to abide by the Heart Physics® Ethics Agreement (click this link or copy and paste to your browser: www.heartphysics.com/coach-certification/ethics-agreement/)
3.Complete a Heart Physics® Coach Application. (click this link or copy and paste to your browser: www.heartphysics.com/coach-application/ )
4. After you have acknowledge the Ethics Agreement and submitted your completed Heart Physics® Coach Application you will be provided with a link to submit your $50 non-refundable application fee to Impact Ministries.
5. Upon acceptance you will receive instructions and training for developing your own case study. You will be asked to conduct 10 case studies and submit your findings for your final approval. This last phase of training will be extremely beneficial if you plan to work as a Life Coach or Counselor.
START HERE (www.heartphysics.com/application-checklist/)
We look forward to working with you and hearing your success stories!
Dr. Jim Richards